Aqua~Rock International was formed having experienced engineers, operators and technicians who recognize the importance of proper operations and maintenance for the successful long-term viability of advanced water treatment facilities. We are dedicated to providing superb after-market technical services through our services department, offering:
- A single source of both supplies and services for membrane treatment systems and utilities; We will specify, procure and expedite the delivery of pumps, membranes, instruments, controls, filter, chemicals and other consumable required to repair or maintain the facility.
- Operator instruments and in-house preparation of training manuals based upon components manufacture’s recommendations, professional experience and current best practices. Emergency repair and replacement services including the manpower and equipment necessary to effectively accomplish most tasks within a short period of time, particularly under difficult and unusual circumstances.
- Initial plant start-up supervision and / or assistance including acceptance testing and trouble shooting. s
- Complete plant overhauls and for preventative or corrective maintenance and
detailed operation analysis in order to optimize the system’s long-term performance.
- Laboratory water quality analytical services to provide a database for the selection of the optimum pretreatment system, membrane system, operating parameters and post treatment requirements.
- Turnkey management services are available for the efficient operation of any of the five packages, whether it is an original Aqua~Rock International installation or an other manufacture’s. After a detailed evaluation of the individual system’s performance and operating requirements, Aqua~Rock International offers to operate and maintain the system on a contractual monthly fixed fee basis. This service program insures superior equipments upkeep and reduced operating costs.